Monday, June 29, 2009

Rock City Rocks!










It's been a while...let's get this thing going again. About a week or so ago, Logan and I took a trip to Rock City, one of the most scenic spots in Tennessee, (which is pretty funny, since I think it's actually on the Georgia part of Lookout Mountain). We started our morning with the most delicious muffin you could ever find (really, it's that good) and a banana berry Froozie. That's at Greenlife, and the muffin is this Blueberry one made with spelt flour instead of wheat flour. YUM!


Then, we headed up to Rock City and enjoyed a day of birds, pictures, swinging bridges, scenic views, and CREEPY fairy tale characters and moonshine-making gnomes. Oh, Rock City! I even got locked in the fairy tale alleyway, but I have mad skills and I picked the lock and managed to escape.









All in all, a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers