Saturday, January 31, 2009

Groovy baby, Groovy!







So I know it's been a while since I posted, but I was busy with a play! I was Groovy Monahan in the show "The Beverly Hillbillies" which closed last weekend. My character got to wear a great costume and dance all the time! I was one of three characters in love with Jethro, and all three of us got to play tug-of-war with him onstage! What a fun time...



I am off to auditions for two different shows this week, so I am hoping to "break a leg", as saying "good luck" actually threatens to bring bad luck in the theatre world...(hopefully that's just a saying!)

I have been busy with work and I think by coworker must be the luckiest person alive...he is leading a trip to Antarctica to see penguins, and his trip is all expenses paid...He is there right now...so lucky...(sigh)
I hope to post good news with the upcoming auditons, so be sure to check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers