Sunday, January 11, 2009

So, I am going to try this thing called a blog...



I am going to give this blog thing a try. With facebook and Flickr, it seems pretty easy, I want to see if I can navigate through a blog as well. So, my first post will be short, a little bit about myself, and we're good to go.

I work at an Aquarium, and I love every minute of it...even how bad I smell after being around fish all day! I love running, theatre, learning new things, and being outdoors. I am the oldest of eight children, and that has taught me that I want to experience life a little before having my own kids! I love kids, but they are even better when they go home with someone else! I still like dressing up for Halloween, licking the cake batter bowl, and sleeping in until noon (although that rarely happens). I care about the environment and am trying hard to be more eco-friendly. I think everyone else should,too. I am probably too concerned with my weight, but at least I am healthy and active. I think birds are amazing creatures and I think all roaches should die. Who would miss them, really?

Well, enough for the first post, let's see how it goes!

Followers