Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy (and a little sleepy and dopey and bashful, all rolled into one!)

It's been a while since I have said hello, so here's an update on me. I just started a new blog.....(yeah, another one!) and I think everyone should check it out. It's at http://a-loribeth-original.blogspot.com/ and it is a place where I can put down my thoughts into stories and poems and articles. My plan is to type up some older things I have written, (from elementary school, even) and to also include new material, as with the first post. I have considered myself a writer for a while, but I haven't written in a while, if that makes sense. I hope some of you who look at it will comment, I like feedback, and I hope you all enjoy reading it.

I also have the blog at http://bugbeth.blogspot.com/ which is a memory page for things I cherish that I would like others to know about. Check it out, too, if you have time!


Nathan graduated! That doesn't happen every day-but I am SO very proud of him and can't believe my little brother is done with high school!




Now, for what's going on with me: The play "A Streetcar Named Desire" ended on May 24, and it was bittersweet. I am sad it's over, but excited for upcoming audtions for "Steel Magnolias" on June 8th!
Speaking of which, June is pretty much here, and that means summer time, swimming, cookouts, roadtrips, and summer camp. I can hardly wait! I get to officially kick off the summer with a baseball game with three of the most important guys in my life, tomorrow night, actually! If only I could get my dad and other brother to go, it would be perfect! I am very happy and look forward to a wonderful summer-spending time with family, friends, and the most amazing guy in the world (aside from Kermit, he's technically a frog, so that doesn't count!). I say "good times: ready or not, here I come!" Check back for photos of upcoming adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers